DESCRIPTION OF A PLACE

The place I want to go is Thailand. I want to go to Thailand since I was little. For me this place became special in my childhood, by the television programs and the documentaries that they show on the TV. To travel to Thailand I have to pass all the Mediterranean sea, pass Africa and then India long, so I'm flying because I hate the boat. For me I would would to Thailand, but going to Thailand suggests having great time and a lot of money... I would stay in Bo Phut Resort & Spa a 4 star hotel with spa, a beautiful site... I would love to visit the beautiful beaches of Thailand, I would also like to explore the stories that this country holds... The truth is that I would not take a lot of things, a couple of cool clothes, toiletries, comfortable shoes and a bathing suit...

Comentaris

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

LA MATERNITAT D' ELNA

LA RESPRESSIÓ FRANQUISTA I/O REPUBLICANA